All 17 art Reviews

Ke Ke

Such an impressing work. I can't even find words.

Mountain dude Mountain dude

Now, THIS is totally badass! (I kept my Newgrounds account BTW)

Second Thoughts Second Thoughts

It has been a great while I didn't check on your stuff since the cartoons you've been making since 2010, Shiet, I'll have to catch up. Really stylistic, and funny comic by the way. :)

Recent Sketches Recent Sketches

We're doing great! It seems to be okay for you too, I'm not even going to review this, because you already what I'm thinking about it now, There is litteraly nothing wrong I can see.

thanks man

Face sudy Face sudy

The face gets even better and better!

You would just need to put some noise on it, so the shadow filter would be increased. :)

johnyv47 responds:

Thanks, I am working on another one. I'll definitely try that

Warm up portrait Warm up portrait

Getting better and better with the proportions, the shading, and I don't know how, is even better (I thought you couldn't any better than perfect , but you actually can, holy sheezle)

That said, as I said, the problem is about the proportions of the facials features : not their shapes, the right eye is a little too biggie, and the eyes in general feel a bit disonnected with the rest, therefore, it's no big deal, it's still really good, you'll always impress me.

johnyv47 responds:

THanks again man, I am working on proportions these days

bloody meido bloody meido

You really improved Zero-Insanity, the shadings are well-made, the non-saturated colors give a better immersion with the picture, the character design of the girl is intresting, and makes us want to know more about the picture's situation.

A great and solid work.

Approved by the french Baguette Croissant "hon hon" dude.

ZeroInsanity responds:

Improvement happens when I don't post for literal years.
The only story I have here is that she is a maid that fights other individuals like butlers and valets for dominance over the personal service industry. Or something.

Thank you, though. Thought everyone here was dead.

book dude book dude

The background is really worked, the sky is really in a good shape, and the dust really gives some immersion to this picture, the face looks amazingly done, the shadings are as usual, the best thing you're good at, the little problem is that shading contrast between the face of the old dude and the armor its self, there's some kind of difference that may go to confusion.

But still, excellent work. :D

Thanks man

Little mushroom Little mushroom

Holly Jizzle, It looks so great. :3

Domino from Marvel comics Domino from Marvel comics

You're making more progress about the female facial features and body! It's impressive, this one looks really good!